TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.swaadhyayan.com and www.swaadhyayan.net. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
1. The term ‘User’ shall refer to the user who is browsing the Website. The term ‘Swa-adhyayan’ shall refer to Swa-adhyayan and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies. The term ‘Site’ refers to www.swaadhyayan.com and www.swaadhyayan.net.
3. All the content present on this site is the exclusive property of Swa-adhyayan. The software and text used on this site solely belong to Swa-adhyayan. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form, whatsoever without prior written permission from Swa-adhyayan. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil penalties.
4. Swa-adhyayan has taken utmost care to publish the information, data, statements or products available on the Site. However, in case of any discrepancies found on our website or in case of any suggestion for improvement to be made on this platform, we will be grateful to get your valuable feedback.
5. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Swa-adhyayan expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
6. Swa-adhyayan shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any content, materials and information from the Site.
7. The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Swa-adhyayan harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
8. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, Swa-adhyayan welcomes suggestions of any kind, for improving the content for the benefit of the end user.
9. The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Swa-adhyayan. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Swa-adhyayan reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a personalized online experience.
10. Swa-adhyayan reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, improve, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any content or information on the Site with or without notice to User. User agrees that Swa-adhyayan shall not be liable to User or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Site.
11. The material and resources available on the site are for educational purposes only. However, we are willing to replace/modify any image or data, if found similar to any third party link.